Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year Resolutions I Can Actually Keep

8% of people keep resolutions.  Instead of coming up with claims that are unachievable, here are 10 that could actually happen in  2014.  

1.  New REAR Resolution - tone up the bootie...a little.
2.  Do work with children...my own.
3.  Stop saying, "Oooooo, God that feels nice," when I get a pat down.
4.  No longer spoil my family with my gourmet cooking.
5.  Have conversations with other friends instead of just my BFF Karen Jacobsen (Siri).
6.  Throw away the neck brace because I quit trying to be a "backup dancer" during Zumba. 
7.  Learn something new every month, starting with "Outercourse."
8.  Do a whoop-pow karate move when I need a pick-me-up.
9.  Find a penny, pick it up.
10.  Do more with others, especially selfies.
 
Easy one:  Get or give 8 hugs a day...makes ya happier!

Backups:

Practice Quantum Physics - Futurevisioning.   http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11452997.htm

Take Laughing Yoga class.  http://www.laughteryoga.org/english


Happy New Year!
Cyndy, The Whoopie Queen 




No comments:

Post a Comment