Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I Like Pie - Whoopie Wednesday

I served a blueberry pie this past Memorial Day weekend and it was divine.  After making hundreds of thousands of whoopie pies, I am quite the pie expert.  Here are some things I've learned about P I E...
  *

Come out and see me sometime!  How about next Friday, June 7th at the DC Improv?!  
Tix for Makin' Whoopie Comedy Show-http://dcimprov.laughstub.com/show.cfm?id=247558&cart

* Scrumptuous is one of my made up words, like fantabulous and other malaprops frequently used by people who grew up in the small town I did.  Any person who went to a school that had Gone with the Wind's "Tara's Theme" played during homecoming gets a hall pass.  I do love that song and where I grew up, Morrow, GA!  Music is from some CD we have called Goldsound Karaoke.  Don't sue me, I'll take it off if it's a prob.   Rebel Rebel.  

Thanks for visiting the Whoopie Queen blog! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment